The New 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe
Are you in the market for a new SUV? You may want to check out the new 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe. This vehicle is packed with features sure to please even the most discerning driver.
With a powerful engine, a spacious interior, and cutting-edge safety features, the 2023 Chevy Tahoe is sure to turn heads. It’s the perfect SUV for those looking for a family-friendly vehicle or a stylish and luxurious ride.
The new 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe comes in different trim levels. And if you can’t decide which trim suits you best, Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC of Ardmore, OK, can help you pick the right vehicle.
However, a little insight into the features of the new 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe trim levels may help you decide. So, read on to learn more about these trims and why they just might be the perfect SUV for you.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Trims
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe comes in six different trims. You’ll enjoy a spacious and comfortable ride regardless of the trim level you choose. And since the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe is packaged for power, you can expect a smooth and thrilling ride, no matter where you go.
All trims come with a standard 5.3L V8 engine, except the high-country, which has a 6.2L V8 engine. Here’s a quick look at each of the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe trims and what they have to offer:
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LS
The base model 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LS comes packed with features that are sure to please. It includes an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen, a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth connectivity, and more.
LS has a premium smooth ride suspension to help you glide over bumps in the road. An additional 4.2″ driver information center will inform you of your vehicle’s status. The 18″ all-season blackwall tires provide a solid grip on the road, no matter the conditions.
- Inside Rearview Manual Day/Night Mirror: This feature will help you see what’s behind you, even in low-light conditions.
- Seat adjusters, 10-way power: You and your passengers can find the perfect position for a comfortable ride, no matter how long the journey is.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LT comes with all the features of the LS, plus a few additional ones. The highlight is the Bose premium 9-speaker audio system that ensures your Chevy Tahoe sounds as good as it looks.
You’ll also enjoy the hands-free liftgate, which makes it easy to load and unload your vehicle. The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LT has 20-inch aluminum wheels for a stylish look.
- Wireless Charging: This feature allows you to charge your phone without fumbling with cords.
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror: This feature helps to reduce the glare from headlamps, making it easier to see at night.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST is a sporty and stylish SUV. Its 22″ all-season blackwall aluminum wheels give it a look sure to turn heads. They have wheel locks to keep your wheels safe and sound when you’re not using your SUV.
The trim’s monochromatic black grille and front fascia give the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST a sleek and menacing look. This trim has black roof-mounted side rails, which add functionality and style.
- RST-specific emblems and badging: This trim has unique RST emblems and badging to help it stand out from the rest.
- Sporty Styling: The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST has a sporty look that makes you feel good behind the wheel.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 is the perfect SUV for those who love to go off-roading. It has 20″ all-terrain blackwall tires that can handle any terrain.
The trim also comes with an adaptive air ride suspension. This feature allows you to easily adjust your vehicle’s ride height to clear obstacles. The trim’s front fascia has a higher approach angle than other trims. You can take on steep hills and rugged terrain.
- Skid Plates: The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 comes with skid plates to protect the underside of your SUV from rocks and other debris.
- Black Assist Steps: These steps make it easy to get in and out of your Chevy Tahoe. They also give it a rugged look.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier
This Chevy Tahoe is the epitome of luxury. The first thing that will probably catch your attention is the 20-inch polished aluminum wheels that add a touch of elegance to the already stylish SUV. The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier comes with a Bose premium 10-speaker audio system to ensure your vehicle has the best sound system.
The perforated leather-appointed seats are not only comfortable but also look amazing. The trim has side rails for those who want to add a bit of functionality to their SUV. You can use the rails to transport your gear or to attach a roof rack.
- Magnetic Ride Control: This suspension technology is adaptive and will adjust to the terrain, so you can enjoy a smooth ride no matter where you go.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This safety feature helps you avoid accidents when backing up.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country is where luxury meets functionality. Unlike other trim levels, this trim has a 6.2L V8 engine for more power and performance.
This SUV also comes with Magnetic Ride Control for a smooth ride, regardless of the terrain. The 22″ all-season blackwall tires give the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country a stylish look. The interior of the SUV is just as luxurious as the exterior, with perforated leather-appointed seats.
- Rear Pedestrian Alert: It detects pedestrians who are behind your vehicle and gives you a warning so you can avoid an accident.
- Signature Grille: The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country has a unique grille that sets it apart from other trims.
The New 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe From Patriot Ardmore Chevy Dealer
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe is a great SUV if you want style, comfort, and functionality. If you’re ready to purchase the 2023 Chevy Tahoe, begin your search at Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC of Ardmore, OK. We are a local Chevy dealer in Ardmore, offering both new and used Buick, GMC, and Chevrolet vehicles.
Our Patriot Pledge program ensures you get a lifetime warranty for any new or used vehicle you buy from Patriot Chevy. You also get ten years of roadside assistance from our team. Contact us today to learn more about our inventory and financing options.